Oracle PLSQL Developer Resume - Sample 2
15 street, Maharaja road,
Contact no.: 9769******
Email ID: email@example.com
To associate with an organization, that allows me to utilize my competencies to the best use contributes to my overall growth as an individual.
Technical SkillsOperating System:
Window NT 4.0, Solaris, Red Hat Linux 5.0, 5.4RDBMS:
SQL Server - 2005, 2008, 2008 R2, Oracle - v5, v6, 7, 8i, 9i, 10g, 11gLanguage:
SQL, PL/SQL, Java, VBWeb Technology:
HTML, XMLVirtual Machine:
VM Ware server 2.0 to 2.2, Oracle VM Virtual box 4.0BPM:
- Detail oriented
- Time management skills
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Coordinated physical changes to computer databases; and codes, tested and implemented Oracle and SQL database, applying knowledge of database management system.
- Established physical database parameters.
- Coded Oracle and SQL database descriptions and specified identifiers of Oracle database to database management system or directs others in coding database descriptions.
- Calculated optimum values for Oracle and SQL database parameters, such as amount of computer memory to be used by database, following manuals and using calculator.
- Specified user access level for each segment of one or more data items, such as insert, replace, retrieve, or delete data.
- Specified which users can access databases and what data can be accessed by users.
- Tested and corrected errors and refined changes to database.
- Entered codes to create production database.
- Selected and entered codes of utility program to monitor database performance, such as distribution of records and amount of available memory.
- Directed programmers and analysts to make changes to database management system.
- Reviewed and corrected programs.
- Conferred with coworkers to determine impact of database changes on other systems and staff cost for making changes to database.
- Modified database programs to increase processing performance, referred to as performance tuning.
- Working as an Oracle Database Administrator (DBA) in SKA Ltd. from 20** till date.
- Worked as a Jr. Oracle Database Administrator in PMP Ltd. from 20** to 20**.
- Won best developer award in SKA Pvt. Ltd.
- President of MHT association in year 20**.
- Best student of the year during graduation.
- Won marathon competition during graduation.
- Won cycling tournament during graduation.
English, Marathi, Hindi, TamilHobbies:
Hiking, Painting, Reading