Weaknesses of the waterfall model - Project management (PMP)
Explain the weaknesses of the waterfall model.Weaknesses of waterfall model are:
1. It is Inflexible.
2. Accommodating changes is very hard.
3. Longest tangible delivery time. The customer does not see anything but the whole product when it's ready.
4. Unsuitable for large projects and where requirements are not clear.
5. There is no working software produced until the last the late life cycle.
6. Amounts of risk and uncertainity are high.
7. It can be considered as a poor model for the long and on going projects.