Primary Teacher Resume - Sample 1
Ancy Dona (Ms.)
Phone : 98xxxxxxx
E.Mail : email@example.com
- Currently working at xxxxxxx National Public School, Delhi as a Teacher (28th March, 2011 onwards).
- Excellent communication skills to deliver & present lessons in an interesting and fun manner.
- Have creative bent of mind which helps in delivering lessons through activity based learning.
- Have a caring attitude to attend to children's needs and concerns in time.
- Possessing good research skills and an enthusiastic mindset towards learning.
- Trained in Child Psychology, Pedagogy of Social Science, Primary Environmental Studies, Maths & Language.
- Theater workshop under the guidance of Miss. Molayashri Hasmi (2007-2008).
- Art & Craft workshop under Mr. Shaugath. (2008).
- Self development workshop in association w/ Pravah under Miss. Deepti (2009).
- Physical education workshop under Mr. Prakash. (2009)
- Workshop by Jodo Gyan (2010).
- On story telling by Miss. Elizabeth Lee.
- On Right to Education by Mr. Vinod Raina and Mr. Anil Sadgopal.
- On caste system by Mr. Kancha Illiah.
- General Secretary of Department Council, 2007.
- Won carol singing competition at intra college level, 2008.
- Won group dance competition at inter parish level, 2009.
- Elected as Class Representative, 2010.
- Won Poster making competition at the inter-college fest, 2011.
- Slum project (2007).
- Consumer project - Dabur Chyavanprash (2007).
- Literature-child's response & interest (2008).
- Understanding Child's Psyche Through Play (2009).
- Exploitation of Children at Home & in School (2010).
- Impact of Social studies - An Assessment (2011).
- Student Portfolio for Assessment (2011).
- Excellent written and spoken knowledge of English & Hindi.
- Working knowledge of Malayalam (mother tongue).
Interests / Activities
- Playing the guitar
- discovering new places
- surfing the net
- meeting new people
- history & culture
- nature walks
- amateur photography & videography
Personal DetailsDate of Birth :Languages known:Address :
Primary Teacher Resume - Sample 2
Email ID - ******@hotmail.com
- An experienced primary teacher possessing excellent classroom management skills as well as dedication.
- Ability to devise and develop ways to encourage and challenge students to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
- Ability to develop and foster appropriate skills to enable the development of children.
Areas of Expertise
- Classroom Management
- Behaviour Management
- Creative Questioning
- Student Focused
- Hard working
- Knowledgeable about all areas of teaching
Professional ExperienceSchool 1 – from 2006 to PresentResponsibilities
School A – From 2004 - 2006Worked as an Assistant TeacherSchool B – From 2003 – 2004Worked as an Assistant TeacherAchievements
- Developing lesson plans as per the curriculum.
- Conducting tests for students on a monthly and weekly basis to track their progress.
- Responsible to conduct extracurricular activities for the students.
- Helping and guiding the weak students in their curriculum.
- Conduct extra classes for weak students.
- Arrange Parents Teacher Meeting.
- Maintain discipline in the classroom.
- Maintaining the attendance register of students.
- Maintaining up to date classrooms display.
- Help managing student behaviour.
- Always got 100% Results in all the subjects taught.
- Masters of Education (B.Ed).
- Bachelors of Arts (B. A hons in Teaching).
- Certificate course in psychology.
- Conduct classes for children with special abilities.
- Prepare teaching material for students.
- Conduct Psychological tests for students.
Extra Curricular Activities
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
7th April 19**Languages known:
Hindi, English, Punjabi.Address: