Retail CV - Sample
- 8 years of work experience in managing retail operations. Currently working as Manager - Retail Operation.
- Proficient in administering retail functions with involvement in sales & business development.
- Strong acumen of exploring new markets, standardizing operations, initiating and restructuring business activities for overall business growth.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Currently working as Manager- Retail Operations with ABC Co. Ltd, since May 2009
- Worked as Asst. Manager – Retail Operations with XYZ Co. Ltd., from April 2007 to April 2009
- Worked as Retail Executive at PQR Co. Ltd., from March – 2005 to April 2007
- Handling space planning, visual merchandising and implementation of retail outlets. Ensuring that visual merchandising is consistent with customers' expectations of the brand.
- Overseeing wide gamut of retail operations; strategizing long-term business directions to ensure maximum profitability in line with organisational objectives.
- Effectuating business plans for overall development & accomplishment of top and bottom-line profitability.
- Designing operations and manuals, KPA’s and KPI’s, Standard Operating Procedures Manual; training staff in all areas of retail – operations, company, product and customer service.
- Managing customer centric operations & ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving delivery & service quality norms.
- MBA (Retail Management) from JBU with 65% marks in 2005
- B.Sc. from JBU with 68% marks in 2003
- HSC from ICSE board with 67% marks in 2000
- SSC from ICSE board with 65% marks in 1998
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
15th Junr, 19**Languages Known:
English & Hindi