Admistration Officer CV - Sample
Contact: +91 94944224445
In pursuit of challenging assignments in Electrical and Electronics Engineering with an organization.
Sound Understanding of
- B.Tech. (Electrical & Electronics Engineering) professional with nearly 2 years of experience in Site Administration.
- Deft in identifying the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems by using logic and reasoning.
- Carrying out feasibility studies for new technical innovations.
- Power System, Electrical Machines and Transformers, with strong insights into their effective utilisation to maximize plant productivity.
- Exceptionally well organised with a track record that demonstrates self motivation, creativity, and initiative to achieve both personal & corporate goals.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Inspected works, materials to observe and evaluate condition and operability of facilities and structures.
- Collected field survey data & measurements.
- Involved in the resource allocation / mobilisation & clearance at important stages of construction.
- Conducted tool box meetings at site before starting the job.
- Implemented all the details at the site being involved in the entire project from small issues to larger issues.
- Liaised with other workers such as architects, construction managers, engineers, supervisors, surveyors, sub contractors and planners.
- Shared responsibility with site security, supervision of material, health and safety and human resources.
- Acted as a main advisor on a site working with subcontractors, operatives, and crafts people.
- Well versed with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint), SAP & Internet Applications.
ACADEMIC PROJECTTitle :
PERSONAL RECORDAddress:Date of Birth:Languages Known: