CV for Engineer - Sample
24, Sector 5, Pratpnagari, Jaipur
A dedicated, determined electrical engineer seeking entry level assignments in the core field with an organization of repute.
- B.Tech - Electrical Engineerin from Rajasthan University in 2011.
- Good knowledge of designing, testing, building & maintenance of Electrical Machine & Power System.
- Proficient in designing, implementing, maintaining and improving electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems.
- Completed academic project on electricity distribution.
- A self motivated, well organised candidates with an ability to analyse things and get creative solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills built through effective communication and respecting other people.
- B.Tech. (Electrical Engineering) from Rajasthan University in 2011 with 68% marks
- HSC from ICSE Board in 2007 with 70% marks
- SSC from ICSE Board in 2005 with 72% marks
- Well versed with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint), UNIX, Oracle & Internet Applications.
Projects and Trainings
- 45 days project on lacunae in electricity distribution in the district of Tonk.
- 30 days training on best practices in Hydro electricity generation.
- A week long project studying advantages and disadvantages in various sources of electricity generation.
- Scholarship holder for 4 years during engineering provided by the college trust.
- “Student of the year” award for the year 2010.
Personal InformationDate of Birth:
8th December, 19**Languages known:
English and HindiHobbies:
Reading, Riding bikes