Examiner CV - Sample
P-208, Mumbai, India.
Seeking a position of an examiner to, provide my expertise in dealing with health concepts/problems and providing my expertise and responsible nature towards company’s growth.
- Working towards managing and implementing various methods to increase the health standards
- Managing and launching policies related to Health
- Coordination with the staff and administrating staff
- Reviewing and controlling the quality of the food being served.
- Good knowledge of using Com Tec, Disc Corp systems.
- Good knowledge of MS office suite
- Certifies Level 3 in Systems Planning, Development, Research, and Engineering Certified DAWIA.
- Certified in health and hygiene.
- License in food safety
Work ExperienceMedicare industries, Sohna, India (2006 to Present) - QC Coordinator
Sr. Claims Examiner (1989 to 1990)
- Keeping the report of the statistics and examining 50 clients on day to day basis.
- Cooperating with health auditors annually.
- Creating and adjusting the relationships with the clients.
- Communicating with clients and solving their requests.
- Guided 3 clients to examine handling 1000 medical recipients in one day.
- Providing benefits and services to the clients
- Guiding and monitoring 20 employees to check the overall health and hygiene of them
- Bachelor in Hotel management, 2002
- High School Diploma, 2001
Key Skills and Strengths
- Good awareness of the surroundings
- Good eye to minute details
- Able to perform independently
- Good in making friends
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
24th, April 19**Languages Known: