Sample Project Management CV - Project Management CV Formats / Templates
Project Management CV - Sample
- 4 years of rich work experience in Erection & Commissioning, Site Management and Project Management.
- Highly proficient in developing and implementing highly successful short and long term strategic plans, routinely completing projects on time & within the budget.
- Skilled in Engineering Reviews of Drawings & Documents.
- Proficient in study of Technical Design Basis Reports and Specification.
- Played a key role in managing daily progress activities of various Civil / Mechanical / Electrical Packages at site.
- Possess excellent analytical and inter-personal skills with ability to drive quality enhancement, process improvement and cost savings initiatives.
Skills SetSite & Construction Management
Erection & Commissioning
- Looking after various construction activities including providing technical inputs for methodologies of construction & coordination with site management activities.
- Ensuring the installation of the machines as per the requirements and ensuring the preventive maintenance schedules are effectuated regularly.
- Anchoring erection & commissioning of machines & equipments.
- Ensuring timely completion of project with optimum utilization of resources and maximum output.
- Overseeing installation & commissioning of machines and equipments.
- Performing activities requiring working out various requirements & monitoring overall project operations for ensuring timely completion.
- Coordinating projects for the set up standards with accountability for strategic utilization & deployment.
Work ExperienceWorking as Industrial Project Manager with XYZ Co. Ltd. , since April 2007.Job Responsibilities:
- Planning and executing erection works of all electrical installations across the plant.
- Handling the engineering drawings, technical specifications, design specifications and documents associated the commissioning of new plant.
- Performing Job Hazard Analysis and maintaining safe work conditions.
- Ensuring that contractors work as per issued safety guidelines.
- Member of the team preparing Internal Cost Report (ICR) and Departmental Net Cash Flow Reports.
- Idea innovation of generation of Lag Reports for various Electrical / Civil / Mechanical Packages that are behind schedule so that lag area can be identified and attention could be drawn over those area / packages.
- Monitored SAP MM module integrated application for power plant material management as a Module Lead for a small module.
- Effective preparation of development schemes and implementation of those schemes.
- Week long training on Safety from Occupational Safety and Health Administration in 2010
- 5 days training on Contract Management.
- Cost Effective Speed Control of PMBLDC using dSPACE
- Modernization of Electricity Generation
- Information Security Techniques in Communication Systems
- Working Knowledge of SAP – MM
- Well versed with MS office, Internet
- BE (Electrical) from Rajathan University with 78% marks in 2007.
- HSC from CBSE Board with 75% marks in 2003
- SSC from CBSE Board with 70% marks in 2001
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
11thMarch, 19**Languages Known:
English and Hindi
3 Retail Sales Associate Resume - Download Now!
Best retail sales associate resume - you can download easily - Summary - More than X years experience in managing diverse retail store operations, customer service, sales activities, making primary....