Receptionist CV - Sample
Address: West High, London, Britain.
Seeking a position in a reputed industry to, showcase my skills, loyalty, hard work, dependability and positive results working individually or in a team environment.
- Developing productivity by arranging and managing management matters and its accomplishments.
- 4 years of experience as a senior receptionist in building up the confidence of others and maintaining good relationships with the clients.
- Re-designing the business architecture and inventory status to increase the productivity and effectiveness of different applications.
- Guiding and handling 4 employees under me and handled recruiting process to recruiting good and fresh talents for the company.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office suite including Word, Access, and Power-point.
- Good Transcription with good accuracy in typing (73 wpm.).
- Comprehensible and concise communication skills.
- Good knowledge in handling Windows 95/98/2000/NT.
Work ExperienceSr. Receptionist (2003-Present) McDougal, London.
Receptionist (1998-2003) M & L Inc. India.
- Responsible for handling client side calls and assisting the client according to their requirements.
- Responsible for successfully organizing reports, memos and other departments.
- Responsible for making quick reports and providing it to the higher authority on time.
- Responsible for solving the queries of the client and explaining them about the nature of our work.
- Accepting and distributing messages and mails properly to all the department and employees.
- Responsible to give the reports on time with full details about the work.
- University of Georgia, London.
- SSPM High School, London.
- High School Diploma, London.
Key Skills and Strengths
- Good skills in optimization of company's profits.
- Good HR skills including recruitment and handling of a team.
- Good communication and inter personal skills.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth: 24th, April 19**.
Languages known: English.
Hobbies: Reading, Writing and Playing Sudoku.