Resume for Java Programmer - Sample
- 1.5 yrs of experience in the industry as a Java Software Programmer with BE in Computer Science and SCJP certification.
- Rich domain knowledge & comprehensive understanding of various Software & designing tools.
- Proven technical and analytical skills, with sound understanding and skill of creating new software’s & systems, designing, analysis, testing, database development and coding for modules while structuring customized hardware and networking solutions to meet customer’s specific needs.
- Technical proficiency in a high paced production environment.
- An effective team player with exceptional planning and execution skills coupled with a systematic approach and quick adaptability.
Technical Skill SetLanguages:
Java, C, C++, Unix Shell scripting, Java Script, XMLOperating Systems:
MS-DOS, UNIX, Windows XP, Linux GUIs:
Java Swing, Servlets, JSP, HTML Database:
SQL Server, Oracle 8i Configuration Management Tools:
AllFusion Harvest Change Manager Web/App servers:
Key Projects UndertakenProject 1Duration:
5 months Team size:
Client developed on: MVC Infra (Propriety Framework) using Java, J2EE, and XML,Apache Tomcat, Oracle Project Detail:
2-3 linesProject 2Duration:
5 months Team size:
2-3 lines Responsibilities
- Interacting with client to define business requirements and scope of the project.
- Creating GUI Screen and implementing business logics for them.
- Compiling and running the software.
- Writing test plans, test cases for the developed screen in Mercury Quality Centre.
- Executing test cases and fixing bugs through unit testing.
- Integrating the module with other modules and deploying them on UNIX.
- Generating daily progress reports.
- Co-ordinating with other programmers in the team to ensure that all the modules complement each other well.
- Working with Company 1 as Java Software Programmer since Aug-08
- Worked with Company 2 as Java Trainee from Oct-07 to July-08
- B.E. Computer Science from Institute 1, X University – 2007
- Certifications: Sun Certified Java Programmer 1.5 for the Java Platform 2 (January 2009)
Extra Curricular Activities
- Zonal level foot player – playing for Team X
- Active member of team organising free health check ups at Old age homes.
19th March 19**Languages known:
English, Hindi, FrenchAddress: