Resume for MBA Fresher - Sample
- MBA – Marketing with A% marks from University X.
- 8 weeks summer training at Company 1 and marketing project with other companies.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Team player with an ability to grasp new things quickly.
- MBA – Marketing from university X with A% marks.
- B.Com from X university with B% marks.
- Class 12th from X board with C% marks.
- 6 weeks summer training at Company 1 in the marketing department.
- Researching the market for the consumption of material A and B in top 10 pharmaceutical companies in the city.
- Developing the research questionnaire and interacting with the purchase department of respective companies to find out the consumption pattern.
- Assimilating the figures, writing a detailed report to discuss the consumption pattern focussing on the scope of Company 1's products.
- Worked with Company 2 for 45 days to promote its festive range of products to the corporate.
- Worked with Company 3 on a day project to promote and sell its "Product A" during the trade show.
- Worked with Company 4 on a 7 days project to gather the data it required from an area for research.
- Lead the team organising the quiz contest during the inter-college annual show.
- Winner of regional level paper presentation competition on "Subject A".
- Won slogan writing competition organised by the State Water Conservation Department.
- Proficient with MS Office and using the internet for research & official communication.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
15th Aug, 19XX.Languages known:
English, Hindi, Marathi.Address: