Resume for Experienced IT Professionals - Sample 2
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Over X years of experience in Software Testing and Quality Assurance of Web-based, Client/Server and Windows applications.
- Involved in Software Testing and Documentation, Analysis of the Business Requirements and the Software Requirements Specifications.
- Experience in testing CURAM V6 applications.
- Proficient in writing and executing Test Cases, Bug Reporting and Tracking Defects.
- Extensive experience with Human Services and Health Care applications.
- Knowledge of HIPAA transaction files (270, 271, 276, 277 etc.).
- Experience with QA Verification and QA Validations to ensure the Quality Assurance control.
- Actively participated in all the stages of SDLC.
- Worked with the BA, QA teams and UAT teams, and created test cases for the user testing.
- Possess experience in Automation Tools such as (TFS, Silk Central and Test Director/Quality Center).
- Experience in using SOAP UI tool.
- Knowledge of QTP and Defect tracking tools.
- Writing, maintaining and updating Test Documentation’s for various stages of testing for reference and Auditing purposes.
- Ability to interact with developers and product analysts regarding testing status.
- Possess Experience in testing web based applications which are developed with .NET and Java Technologies and have knowledge in .Net and Java concepts.
- Experience in testing database applications of RDBMS in MS SQL Server, Oracle for database testing.
- Strong working experience in working with Windows 2003 Server and Windows NT/2000/XP.
- Involved in review meetings with Project Managers, Developers and Business Associates for Project Planning, Coordination and implementing various QA methodologies.
- Excellent team player with good logical reasoning ability, coordination and interpersonal skills.
- Quick Learner with the ability to rapidly achieve organizational integration, assimilate job requirements and employ new methodologies. Energetic and self motivated team player/builder.
- Excellent communication skills have always been an asset in completing business venture and projects with success.
- Operating Systems: WINDOWS 2000 / XP / NT / 95/ 98.
- Testing Tools: SOAP UI.
- Test Management Tool: TFS, Silk Central, Quality Center
- Languages: C, C++, C#, Visual Studio 2005/2008.
- Database: DB2, MS SQL Server 2000 / 2005, Oracle
- Strong visualization, problem solving and analytical skills
- Good communication skills
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Understood the business requirements and developed test scenarios and test cases to test the complete functionality of the application.
- Wrote test cases in Quality Center and executed.
- Involved in manual testing of the application.
- Executed batch related scripts using VM Ware tool.
- Prepared test data using MS Excel.
- Prepared detail datasheet for pre-requisites.
- Prepared XML’s for file processing.
- Executed the test cases for Java based CURAM applications and documented the results, reported the defects and track the status.
- Extensively used SQL to manipulate data stored in Database.
- Interacted with the QA managers for the regular update of the project.
- Worked with Business Analyst regularly for developing test cases from the Business Requirements.
- Performed Back-end testing using SQL queries to validate the data in the back-end Database.
- Extensively involved in Peer Reviews and reviewed Test Scripts.
- Regularly followed up with Development Team to discuss discrepancies identified during testing and performance tuning.
Key Projects UndertakenProject:
Nov 20XX to CurrentEnvironment:
.Net, Mainframes, HTML, MS TFS, SOAP UI, SQL Server 2010 and Windows XPDesignation:
Sr QA AnalystDescription:
The XXXX solution is the implementation of a secure electronic communications and information processing environment that promotes efficiency and reduces costs while following Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations and guidelines. HIPAA provides the Employment Development Department (EDD) an opportunity to realize the advantages of electronic communications with claimants, medical providers, and employers.Project:
Nov 20XX to CurrentEnvironment:
This is an Intranet web application for verdict internal operations. It is a powerful and convenient tool for managing schedule, HR related operations, project management, timesheet, document management system and business / personal contacts and communicating with internal and external associates. Extranet Application provides the need to track the client's / Customer's records. This site is for the Verdict Customers who are registered with the site and also for the Visitors who requests the Services provided by verdict.
- Got 2nd rank in poster making competition in XXXX at XXXX
- Done all the projects before deadline.
XXXX IT solution and services Pvt. Ltd.Duration:
Since OCT 20XXDesignation:
Sr. QA AnalystCompany Name:
From June 20XX to September 20XXDesignation:
- B.Tech. in CSIT from XXXX with 68%.
Academic Project Undertaken
- Done two month summer project on “XXXX" at XXXXXX.
- Presented an international paper on “****" in 20XX.
- Undertook one month Industrial training at XXXX.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
English, Urdu & Hindi