Resume For HR Assistant - Sample 2
- Have X years of working experience as an Assistant HR.
- Handled recruitment, induction & orientation, training and development, talent engagement, Exit formalities etc.
- Good communication skills.
- Currently working with XXXX.
Computer SkillsOperating system:
Windows 7, Windows-XPMS Office Package:
MS OFFICE & INTERNET
- Good communication/interpersonal skills.
- Hard working
Key Responsibilities HandledRecruitment & Selection
Induction & Orientation
- Ensuring the recruitment and selection process is followed. Creating Job Descriptions, advertising on job portals & newspapers, conducting interviews, and coordinating with Functional Heads & Project Managers for ensuring successful hiring. Have hired professionals at each level.
- Launched Referral Schemes for retention & business development.
- Salary negotiation with shortlisted employees and making them aware of the salary structure & policies the organization is following. Verification Process.
Training & Development
- Ensuring smooth Joining formalities; preparation of the induction and orientation schedule, conducting the induction for new hires.
- Facilitating department induction. Have Improvised Company Circular on yearly basis.
- Maintaining personal documents (files) of the individuals.
Compensation & Benefits
- Need Identification, Developing Calendar, Identifying trainers, coordinating with trainers & employees, establishing feedback mechanism.
Talent Engagement / Employee Relations & Communication
- Assisted in the process of restructuring the Compensation structure of the organization (including introduction of Performance allowance, Professional allowance, Medical allowance, Conveyance allowance, Outstation allowance, PF & ESI).
- Coordinating with ESI authorities for sub code for different site locations.
- Introduction of new improved salary slips in the organization.
- Liasoning with bank for salary account opening etc., informing bank authority of resigned & terminated employees.
- Compiling all data needed for the annual salary review, and the annual performance appraisal analysis. Bonus calculation etc.
- Attends to employee grievances and complaints regarding attendance, salary, provides guidance if necessary.
Formulation, Review & Implementation of HR processes and policies
- To detect and handle complaints, disputes and grievances of all staffs and to report them to the Project Managers (Project Manager of Site) and Management.
- Resolving issues, problems and complaints related to policy interpretation, time office, PF & ESI issue and payroll.
- Facilitating healthy organizational culture by promoting open house discussions, employee suggestion schemes, CMD Open Session.
- Developed a system of regular Employee Engagement Activities like Birthdays, Silver Jubilee Celebration and Festival themes celebrations & other weekly activities.
- Handling Separation Mechanism & providing the inputs based on Exit Interview to management in view to strengthen the system.
- Responsible for initiating & implementing internal company transfers.
- Handling legal issues in coordination with Advocate.
- Focus on HR process development & improvement; create awareness amongst employees, review & documentation (Employee Handbook in English & Hindi) and implementation. Investigate and resolve issues, problems and complaints, including policy interpretation.
- Involved in Designing & Implementing New Improved Performance Management System and connected work such as increment, job rotation, transfers, confirmations etc.
- Involved in designing the new appraisal forms, coordinating with Project managers for KPA Setting. Assisting Project Managers in giving inputs to employees regarding the result expected from them and areas that has been given high weight age & critical to the work Performance.
- Deliver PMS awareness sessions to employees to educate them about the process.
- Drafting of Increment letters, preparation of new Salary structure, coordinating with accounts department for the same.
- Starting from all paper formalities like Drafting of Undertaking against Indian Official secret act 1923 (Clauses to be included), employee verification, appraisal related forms.
- New Hire Feedback System for New Hires: Feedback taken from new hire and managers after three months of their joining.
- Conceptualize the Plan for mentoring, training and job rotation to replace Critical Positions.
- Feedback Surveys at PAN India level for reducing attrition.
- Have developed & streamlined successfully the major HR Processes in the organization which was very much appreciated by employees and CMD.
- Have recruited around 324 employees independently (all levels).
- Independently handled all events in the organization.
- IN ST: Prepared a report on Payroll systems (SAP) and the Streamlining of the activities which were very much appreciated by the Personnel Department of Asian Paints.
- Secured First position in Regular MBA Program (with distinction in all subjects).
EmployersIn XXXX Engineers Private Ltd:
Assistant HR (Generalist) From Dec 20XX to till Date
The organization is mainly in providing a package of Electromechanical (HVAC, BMS, Fire fighting, CCTV, Geo technical instrumentation, Captive power supply generation, water supply & plumbing, Internal, External Electrification, MEP) & Civil (Bridges, Dams, and all RCC related heavy work) services through Turnkey Projects. Major clients are Government of India and Defense of India.In XXXX Infocom Ltd:
HR Executive Worked from June 20XX to Dec 20XX
XXXX Infocom's product portfolio includes Multimedia Projectors, Plasma Display Panels, Information Kiosks, Integrated Podiums, Visualizers, Conference Room Integration Systems, Digital Slide Presenters, Quad Views, Video Walls, Interactive Boards, Interactive Panels, Class Assessment Clickers, Digitizers, Large Format Scanners, Lounge Display, LED Walls, Cyber Security Systems, Finger Print Access Controls, GPS, Video / Audio Conferencing and customized solutions for different needs of its customers.
MBA in Human Resource & Marketing from Institute XXXX with 81%.20XX-20XX:
B.SC(H.SC) University XXXX with 80%
- Certified 16 PF Professional (Personality assessment tool widely used for recruitments, competency mapping, promotions, etc.) conducted by Mafoi; 5th edition.
- Certified SAP-HCM Consultant (HR) through Siemens (Now Atos) (ILT).
Academic Project UndertakenName of the organization:
Analysis of existing HR systems and analyzing the payroll process, as in to make the processes error free and add in value to reduce costs and administrative burden. Documented the payroll process (SAP), identified the non-value added activity and implemented solutions.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Compared cultural festivals during graduation (20XX, 20XX, 20XX).
- Participated in various singing competitions.
- Class representative during graduation (20XX).
- Conducted social awareness program in rural areas.
- Done many street plays as a part of social awareness program.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
15 September 19XXLanguages Known:
English & HindiAddress: