Site Engineer CV - Sample
- A dedicated, result oriented candidate with more than 2 years of work experience in electrical engineering.
- Proficient in preparing electrical layouts for design of electrical projects.
- Experience in monitoring projects for cost, resource deployment, timliness and quality work.
- An eye for identifying and resolving issues affecting work.
- Preparing engineering drawings of Electrical Services and technical specifications.
- Performing requirement analysis, finalising specifications and validating designs.
- Providing technical inputs & engineering support to the team from conception to completion of project.
- Coordinating techno-commercial activities and drawing specifications.
- Managing tendering process from floating bids to awarding contracts.
- Managing installation, erection & commissioning of electrical systems.
- Strong analytical and problem skills - An eye for detail
- Strong communication skills - Team player
- Quick decision making
- Currently working as Electrical – Site Engineer for ABC Co. Ltd. , since August 2008.
- Monitored installation and commissioning of 11KV HT VCB Panel, 415 Volt PMCC, MCC,400KW soft starter, 350 KVAR APFC(capacitor feeder), 10KW UPS and associated battery bank of capacity 25 AH, HT Motor (380 KW), LT Motor (1.5 KW to 125 KW), DG(1250 KVAR / 1000KW) and Transformer(11KV / 433V), etc. for 3 major clients.
- Recognised with an certificate for contribution in earthling, wiring and lighting tasks in the projects.
- Awarded certificate by ABC Co. Ltd. for before time completion of project.
- BE – Electrical from R University in 2008 with 61% marks.
- HSC from Rajasthan Board in 2004 with 60% marks.
- SSC from Rajasthan Board in 2002 with 62% marks.
Personal detailsDate of Birth:
14th June 19**Languages:
English & Hindiaddress: