Tax Accountant CV - Sample
- ICWA Professional with more than 2.5 years of work experience in Finance & Accounts and Taxation.
- Exposure to formulating cost effective solutions for enhancing the accounting and taxation operations.
- Good knowledge of filing Service Tax and Income Tax Returns.
- Proficient in preparing & maintaining statutory books of accounts.
- Strong knowledge of TDS, VAT, Service Tax related matters.
- Ability to multi-task with a result oriented outlook.
- Currently working as Sr. Audit Executive with ABC Co. Ltd.
- Coordinating for internal, statutory, government audits.
- Evaluating the internal control systems with a view to highlight shortcomings.
- Implementing recommendations made by Internal Auditors.
- Handling the requirements of deduction under Income Tax and Service Tax Laws as per Statutory Compliance / Regulations.
- Preparing Fixed Asset Register, Grant Matrix, Fund Matrix and day to day accounts in Excel & Tally.
- Evaluating internal control systems / procedures, preparing audit reports with a view to highlight the shortcomings and implementing necessary recommendations.
- Fulfilling Statutory Compliances - Income Tax, TDS, TCS, Sales Tax, Entry Tax, PF, ESI, etc., & Computing & arranging for timely deposit of taxes, filing of returns for timely completion and ensuring Statutory Compliance.
- Successfully handled the internal audit for the year 2011 as a team lead.
- Managed a team of 4 Auditing executives successfully.
- Cost and Work Accountant from ICWA in 2010 with 58% marks.
- B.Com from Rajasthan University in 2005 with 65% marks.
- MS office, Tally, FACT, Sage.
- Certification course in Telly, Fact and Sage from IT Kingdom.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth :
23rd April, 19**.Languages known :
English and Hindi.Address: