Resume > Summer internship
1. Summer internship resume - Posted by Rajvardhan Rane
Contact no. - 78******
E-mail – MNemail@example.com
Interested in a summer internship to enhance my skills and to learn production
related theories to be applied in practical and grow in the field.
-Excellent presentation skill
-Willingness to learn
-In depth knowledge of production theories
-MBA Production with **% from JI university
-B.E Production with **% from JI university
-H.S.C with distinction from JI university
-Application Packages: MS Office 2003,2007, 2010
Industry: Machine shop
Project title: Studying production theories
Work profile: Studying the elements of production theory and their practicality
in the industry
-2 weeks project for 5S in production in DB Ltd
-3 weeks project in TQM techniques in TER pvt. Ltd.
-3 months project
- Participated in inter- college case study competition
- Paper presentation at national science conference on Subject K
- Best socialist award during graduation
- Participated in sketch competition at inter college level
Personal Details :
-Date of Birth:x/xx/xxxx
-Languages-English, Hindi, Gujarati
-Hobbies: Sketching, Solving Puzzle
-Address: asd,Kuest,Dell, Com-654
2. Summer internship resume - Posted by Anupriya Niranjan
Dedicated student with theoretical experience is seeking for an organization
where I can enhance my knowledge and give my best to the organization.
-Operating Systems: Windows-2000/2007/XP Professional.
-Programming Languages: Java
-Databases: Oracle 10g.
-Java Technologies: JDBC, J2EE, JPA
- High Grasping Power.
- Keen Intellect.
- Can work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Flexible team player.
- Consistently good performer in college.
- Pursuing M.C.A (IV SEM) from Institute1, University1, till now having
aggregate of 73%.
- B.Sc (computer science) from Institute2 affiliated to University2, in 20XX
with aggregate 78%.
Previous Academic project Undertaken:
- Done 2 months summer training in XXXX in MCA III SEM.
Description: The project is being developed for the organization named XXXX.
The web application is used in all the branches and customers of the company.
The project consists of mainly three modules like****
The XXXX module automates entire the process of organization, which helps for
the better understanding between the employees and management.
The XXXX is helpful to maintain the good relationship between the organization
and the customers, i.e. which maintains the detail information about particular
customer which makes the organization to grow faster.
The XXXX contains the details of the products and also makes the customers to
purchase the products online.
Environment: JBoss Seam 2.0.2, JSF, Richfaces, JPA, Oracle 10g
Tools: Eclipse 3.5
- Developing the Code as per the requirements.
- Involved in developing the JSF/Richfaces pages.
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Participated in singing competition in XXXX fest.
- Stood 1st in drawing competition in intercollegiate fest.
Date of Birth: 15-05-19XX
Language Known: English, Telgu & Hindi.