HR interview questions for freshers - TCS.
I am sharing the interview questions I faced at TCS during the HR round of interview.
You may also face some of them.
Anticipate these and other questions related to your background. If you are prepared and answer them confidently, you can easily make it through HR interview.
1. Tell us something about yourself.
2. Why do you think you are a suitable candidate for this position?
3. Do you consider yourself a team player? Give example where you worked in a team and tell us about your role?
4. What qualities would you look for in a candidate if you were hiring for this position?
5. What would you do if your manager criticised your work?
6. What are your strenghts and weaknesses?
7. Will you be Okay with re-location, if required?
8. Are you Okay with working over weekends?
9. What do you know about TCS and its business? Can you name some competitors?
10. Who founded TCS?
11. Who is the CEO of TCS?
12. What do you do in leisure time?
13. Can you work under pressure and dead lines?
14. Do you think you are a quick learner? Give example.
15. How much salary do you expect?
16. Do you have any questions for us?
You may like