|What are the differences between ICA and RDP? - Citrix
06-4-2012 01:57 AM
What are the differences between ICA and RDP?
ICA – Independent Computing Architecture:
- Application publishing is supported by ICA.
- Low bandwidth is sufficient for ICA.
- Encryption is possible I ICA.
- Keyboard and Mouse inputs are present in ICA.
- ICA ensures session reliability.
RDP – Remote Desktop Protocol:
- RDP works only under TCP/IP.
- RDP does not support applications to run in a browser.
- Session reliability is not ensured by RDP.