|What is the way to hide the specific layers when plotting? - AutoCAD
What is the way to hide the specific layers when plotting?
- The prevent layers used using the plotters for plotting provides the layer manager that allow easy options to customize the application.
- The layers used in layer manager have specific options like:
- Turning off the layers
- Freezing the layers
- Turning off the layers for plotting
- Layers used in the plotting remain visible on the screen and doesn’t provide the output to the printer.
- Individual layers can also be set up in specific viewports that allows drawing of the layers that contains the systems applications and options.
- It uses the viewport concept that allows the different layers to be frozen on the view port and this way it can be hidden from other layers.