|What is the use of variants in AutoCAD?
06-11-2012 02:02 AM
What is the use of variants in AutoCAD?
- AutoCAD uses lots of variants including the releases that provide capabilities to build an application.
- The 3D capability that is being provided by the AutoCAD gives fewer rises to the releases of the applications.
- Variants are used to increase the variations present in the application or the package used in particular program.
- AutoCAD provides variants that help in creation, visualizing and rendering of the 3D models that provide the 3D printing as well.
- Variants provide a way to use different functionalities of the function in the application and execute it according to the needs.