What is the function of vertical integration? - AutoCAD
What is the function of vertical integration?
- AutoCAD uses the vertical integration program to enhance the architectural designing of 3D objects.
- The 3D objects can include walls and other things that are associated with the data having intelligence and association with the simple objects like lines and circles.
- The data is programmed such that it represents only the architectural products and the extracted files.
- The information for the data and the actions on the like modifies and creates the relationship of an object.
- It consists of the tools that allow the estimation and other objects related representation in the 2D drawings.
- The elevations and sections used as a 3D architectural model specifies the standard calculations used in creating applications.
More from CareerRide