|What are the file formats used in design? - AutoCAD
06-11-2012 02:05 AM
What are the file formats used in design?
- There is a use of native format like .dwg for the AutoCAD and it provides an interchangeable format.
- The file format that is interchangeable has the extension as DXF and it provides the data operability.
- AutoCAD includes the .dwg format and provide the support as well. It provides a way to use the files that are active.
- It provides a way to estimate the total number of active .dwg files that can be made in collaboration with other files.
- It provides languages that can be used and the localization part of the software can be modified to meet the requirements.