|What is the purpose of AutoCAD software?
06-11-2012 02:07 AM
What is the purpose of AutoCAD software?
- AutoCAD software provides the design and the shape for the products that needs to be created.
- It provides flexible and user friendly features with the tools to design the applications and document the workflows.
- This involves aggregate and import models for the formats and usually allows the design to get created without any change in source model.
- It provides tools to provide the formats by detailed designing the layouts and drawings using the views automatically.
- It also has the provision to create detailed design layouts and views can be drawn automatically using the source model.