Education is a progressive way of discovering your ignorance.
We may be educated but, that doesn’t mean we have knowledge. Education is not about how many degrees you have; it is about how well we can make use of the knowledge we gained through them.
- Education helps us to differentiate between right and wrong.
- Education helps us to discuss and converse. During this course, we can discover how ignorant we are.
- Education creates awareness of law and surroundings.
- Education opens your mind. It helps you realize your responsibilities that you would have ignored otherwise.
- Let’s take an example by comparing urban India with rural India. Whether it comes to issues like dowry, equal rights for women etc, we can see a vast difference in the perspectives.
- Knowledge about every new things lets us know about the level of our ignorance in that area.
- They say that it is possible to be educated and still be an empty mind.
- Education can make us aware. However, discovering something is done at a conscience level.
- Discovering ignorance comes through experience.
- Education can add to your knowledge but not necessarily help you discover ignorance.
- Many of the top honchos are not educated but, they are more aware than perhaps many of us.
Needless to mention how important education is; we can safely conclude that education can be one of the means to create awareness. We experience so much daily that we naturally tend to start discovering our ignorance.
More from CareerRide