|What is Event Flow? - Flash
What is Event Flow?
- At the time of event firing to an object, which is in the list, all the objects are notified.
- Every event of each object is notified by the event listeners.
- The process starts with the display list to the original object when an event occurred.
- The event flow may be one of the following 3 operations:
1. Capturing – Handling events between roots to target.
2. Target – All events are handled in the target.
3. Bubbling – Events are handled between parent of target and root.