India - really the NexGen superpower - Group Discussion
- India has the mass labour and production which can take India to a next level.
- India has already put a stamp of authority in the IT sector and is ready to reach the world stage to find a place in manufacturing.
- India has entrepreneurship and leadership capabilities which are of utmost importance in creating a successful nation and a super power.
- Economic liberalization has resulted in the rise of the growth rates of the middles class which is a good indication for India.
- India has shown a slowdown in economy which has really affected its chances of becoming a super power.
- It also depends on how one defines super power. India is still under massive poverty and unemployment which again looms over India’s development.
- Corruption in India is deterrent and is one of the major causes of India’s faltered growth.
- Infrastructure such as rails, roads is still of major concern in India and it needs to be dealt with.
- Politicians are creating a vacuum in the society with their deep buried corruption.
- The government has failed to handle the economic growth which has widened the gap between the poor and the rich.
You may like