India - really the NexGen superpower - Group Discussion
- India has the mass labour and production which can take India to a next level.
- India has already put a stamp of authority in the IT sector and is ready to reach the world stage to find a place in manufacturing.
- India has entrepreneurship and leadership capabilities which are of utmost importance in creating a successful nation and a super power.
- Economic liberalization has resulted in the rise of the growth rates of the middles class which is a good indication for India.
- India has shown a slowdown in economy which has really affected its chances of becoming a super power.
- It also depends on how one defines super power. India is still under massive poverty and unemployment which again looms over India’s development.
- Corruption in India is deterrent and is one of the major causes of India’s faltered growth.
- Infrastructure such as rails, roads is still of major concern in India and it needs to be dealt with.
- Politicians are creating a vacuum in the society with their deep buried corruption.
- The government has failed to handle the economic growth which has widened the gap between the poor and the rich.
- The developing rate of India is fast but not enough to be included in developed countries. Being a superpower means having a huge influence on other countries, a very strong military and a strong economy. Though India has much influence on other countries but if we talk about strong economy, its still a matter of deep think.
At present India is struggling badly with problems like poverty, corruption and unemployment which are the main obstacles to our advancement or growth rate. And to become a superpower we need a very sharp growth rate.
- Super power is a state that has unparalleled influence or project power at a global level. USA is super power from past many years .if we talk about India undoubtedly we need to work a lot to be super power but yes we come under the list of superpower countries. India has great influence of music,movies,culture and traditions. With time we are one of the fastest developing countries in world. USA is superpower because it has strongest economy, military, political influence and best quality lifestyle of people.
India is in top 5 air force military and top exporter of cereals and cotton. With time its turning to IT hub. So developments are occurring and India too can be super power if it fights with many problems like unemployment, Poverty ,corruption etc....
- A share in husbands inherited property on divorce
Yoga is a universal language of spirituality
India is a regressive and depressing country for women.
Education industry is a business these days.
Hard work or Smart work - Which is important?
Permanent colony on moon is the future.
Facebooking : A time pass actitivity
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative
BCCI - Sahara relationship: A tragic end.
Role of ethics in tobacco industry, liquor industry
- It was really awesome and it is very useful for group discussion,speech etc. I hope india will become a super power nation as soon
More from CareerRide