Facebooking : A time pass actitivity - Group Discussion
Facebooking - Time pass actitivity.
- It definitely is a time pass activity as it contains lots of fun activities, like games that are used by people on a regular basis to get out of their boredom.
- Being a social networking site it is just a means of communication where people can make new friends or connect with long lost friends.
- People become so addictive towards it that they spend most of their time socializing via facebook.
- People meet new people; make new relationships through this network which increases the healthy interactions among them.
- Individuals connect through facebook to their co-workers or colleagues which helps them to remain up to date.
- Facebook is used to advertise products which are relatively new in the market and can be easily purchased through facebook.
- It is good way to update people about the recent events taking place nearby or in the world.
- Facebook being a quick and effective way of communicating (people separated by time zones) can not be termed as a time pass activity.
- Facebook teaches a lot of new aspects about different websites.
- RE: Facebooking : A time pass actitivity - Group Discussion -jhj (07/09/15)
- RE: Facebooking : A time pass actitivity - Group Discussion -menal (07/08/15)
- mostly 61 % population are using facebook.facebook,which is a social networking site playing key role for accessing internet.By this ,every one can share the things which has happened new in their life.it is the useful site to connect friends who are far away.
- RE: Facebooking : A time pass actitivity - Group Discussion -Parshant (07/07/15)
- absolutily right
- RE: Facebooking : A time pass actitivity - Group Discussion -Tanmay jha (07/07/15)
- Facebook is a social networking site which helps us to connect with friends and relatives, even it helps to be updated about recent trending topics and no doubt it is a source of addiction .This is only because it is entertaining.if that would not be the case then it would not have been so much popular .so people should think about how much time they should spend on fb because just like most of the things excess of fb is also not good.
- RE: Facebooking : A time pass actitivity - Group Discussion -bhagya (07/04/15)
- facebook can be used by uneducated persons also.
- RE: Facebooking : A time pass actitivity - Group Discussion -Vikas Khugshal (07/05/13)
- Excess of anything is not good for anyone. Water is consider as essential part of human life but excess of water can also cause problem to our body...Same is with Facebook too. In limit Facebook can be very useful and excess of it can cause harm.
- RE: Facebooking : A time pass actitivity - Group Discussion -ritika uppal (02/18/13)
- damodaran .....22 shuru ch tah tu dhai lakh di gall kiti...par end ch janda janda tu bhor gya..
- RE: Facebooking : A time pass actitivity - Group Discussion -Pranay (07/31/12)
- It is wrong to say that facebook is a time pass activity.It is simply wastage of time.
Most of the students are wasting there time in fb during there exam also .
Instead of doing there home work,they are doing fb as there daily work.
It is just like an addiction which simply takes a student to the darkest corner of their life.
But if it is used in a limit just to get connected with each other while living in distance , then it is a good one.
They can have their friends or relatives in their list and have a little talk .
It is just like a coin which have both head and tail .As we know it is the nature of humans to take the negative part quicker than the positive one with few people in exception.
So , it should be used by students in a limit or under the guidance of their parents.
- RE: Facebooking : A time pass actitivity - Group Discussion -M.DHAMODARAN (07/09/12)