Career in Mechatronics Engineering - options and opportunities
Career in Mechatronics Engineering - options and opportunities - Introduction, options, opportunities, courses, institutes, exams etc.
- RE: Career in Mechatronics Engineering - options and opportunities -Vamsi Bhargav (10/17/16)
- After my btech in mechatronics Engineering i need to continue my studies with masters in robotics can someone please suggest some institutions for MS
- RE: Career in Mechatronics Engineering - options and opportunities -Ifthihaaar Ahamed (10/04/16)
- I was Doing My Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering and I Want to do my career strong ,So I Want to do My Master's Degree in Mechtronics.So Please ensure and Can You Guide Me Such Things That Must Be Usefull For My Jobs and Career In Mechtronics Dept. Iam Trust On Your For Reply .
- RE: Career in Mechatronics Engineering - options and opportunities -shubham giri (05/09/16)
- I have completed my dipolma in mechanical engineering...i like to continue my degree in mechatronics...so diploma holder is eligible for degree in mechatronics n what is criteria for it ....I have studied under GTU( Gujarat Technolgical University)
- RE: Career in Mechatronics Engineering - options and opportunities -uday sankar (06/19/15)
- If u have any idea please let me know, in Entrance examination up to what rank colleges will offer the seat?
- RE: Career in Mechatronics Engineering - options and opportunities -Simran Makandar (05/25/15)
- Respected sir,
Your post was very helpful for me to know more about Mechatronics engineering.
I recently passed my 12th grade examinations and now I'm looking for a suitable course in BTech. Though my first priority remains Computer Science Engineering, I'm quite impressed by what Mechatronics offers. I might most probably get into Manipal University for the same if I get called for counselling this week. Also, I'm interested in continuing with further studies later on.
- RE: Career in Mechatronics Engineering - options and opportunities -Rohit Sharma (11/30/11)
Mechatronics Engineering is a mixture of various engineering like electrical, electronics, mechanical and computer that serves the very purpose of controlling advanced hybrid systems. It is the field of engineering which focuses on the design and production of automated equipment. Engineers in this field apply their technical knowledge with computer software programs in order to design and develop high tech systems and products that entail mechanization and eminence and performance.
Performance and growth of industry in India
There is a lot of scope of Mechatronics Engineering in India as it incorporates the ideas of electronic and mechanical engineering into one entity and covers those areas of engineering which is concerned with the increasing integration of mechanical, electronic and software engineering into a production process. It takes the principles of electronics, mechanics and computing a design a simpler and more economical system.
Options and Opportunities
Candidates after completing B.Tech in Mechatronics can get hi profile jobs with good remuneration in IT sectors or other renowned private firms. They can get various job opportunities in Government sectors.
-B.E/B.Tech in Mechatronics Engineering
-M.E/M.Tech in Mechatronics Engineering
-For Bachelor’s degree in mechatronics a candidate need to have 10+2 with 50% marks in aggregate in physics, chemistry and mathematics.
-For Post Graduate programmes in mechatronics a candidate need to have B.E/B.Tech in the area of electrical engineering, electronics, instrumentation, mechanical, electronics and telecommunication from any recognised university
Some good institutes
In India institutes offering mechatronics course is comparatively less in numbers. Following is the list of institutes offering B.Tech and M.Tech in mechatronics programme:
-Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology, Panipat, Haryana
-G.H Patel College of Engineering and Technology, Vallabh Vidyanagar, Gujarat
-K.S Rangasamy College of Technology, Tiruchengode, Tamil Nadu.
-Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal, Karnataka
-Bharath Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
-I.T.M University, Gurgaon, Haryana
-Maharishi Markendeshwar Engineering College, Ambala, Haryana
-University College of Engineering, Patiala, Punjab
-Kongu Engineering College, Erode, Tamil Nadu
-Central Institute of Tool Design, Hyderabad, Tamil Nadu
-Joint Entrance Exam
-All India Joint Entrance Exam