Actor Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Actor
Aim to pose as an “Actor” by joining your esteemed production house, where I can deliver my acting and performance skills to add to the reputation of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree from Delhi College of Music and Arts with 6 years acting experience into the small screen.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform and enact the storyline to the utmost perfection t match the written script.
- Good command over 5 dialects viz. Hindi, English, Punjabi, Telugu and Kannada.
- Experience of acting in plays, musical shows and concerts, TV shows, commercials, Serials etc.
- Ability to carry on the interview of the VIPs as and when required.
- Quality acting trained with good approach towards assigned role.
- Experience of standing up with the best output in role of any age.
- Excellent expressions with good body language and presentation skills.
- Proven ability of expression with enacting by the award won in silent movie “XXX”.
- Karate trained with certified award winner in dance and playing guitar.
- Team player with ability to project and emerge from the crowd.
- RE: Actor Career Objective and Career Summary -Rahul Gupta (11/06/14)
- Interstate acting Carrier
- Actor Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/16/14)
- Career Objective:
To secure a mid level position in entertainment industry field that would entrust me with using my creative and acting skills giving life to the fictitious characters.
• 3 years work experience in the field acting after completion of Bachelor’s degree in acting.
• Performed a number of different roles in the last three years and making them look like real in the reel world.
• Experience of performing live in the television or on the specific events and functions shows.
• Experience of working in media plays, stage dramas, TV shows, movies and other commercial advertisements.
• Versatile and Creative to give the best performance in every shot irrespective of the time and money.
• Excellent memory to grasp the dialogues in no time and present them in the most impressive way in the first take.
• Proficient in voice articulation and face expressions modulations important for achieving success in the acting career.