Ashok Leyland Recruitment Procedure
Ashok Leyland Recruitment Procedure
Ashok Leyland, one of the renowned company which deals into the manufacture of commercial vehicles in India. Ashok Leyland has its headquarters located in Chennai along with 8 manufacturing plants spread across the globe in places like UAE. Ashok Leyland also has collaborated with Nissan Motors for the manufacture and marketing of light commercial vehicles, John Deere in USA for construction equipments, Continental AG in Germany for products in Automotive Infotronics and lastly with the Alteams Group for the manufacture of high press - die casting extruded aluminium components for the automotive and telecommunications sectors. The products manufactured by Ashok Leyland are Buses, Trucks, Light Vehicles like LCV Trucks, SCV’s, etc., Defence Vehicles and Power Solutions.
The selection procedure of Ashok Leyland comprises of 3 papers in totality, 2 from the technical section and 1 from the non – technical section, i.e. the aptitude section followed by HR interview rounds. The two papers involving technical questions cover almost all the technical topics along with engineering drawings as well. The 1st technical paper consists of 50 questions which are to be completed in 25 minutes and the questions are based on Mathematics. The 2nd technical paper comprises of 50 questions to be completed in 30 minutes. For the 3rd paper which consists of questions from the aptitude section incorporates 60 questions which are to be completed in 30 minutes.
The HR interview round incorporates questions depends upon the engineering fields of the candidates, for example candidates from Bachelors in Technology field, questions asked are covering the topics thermal, automobile and I.C. Engines and areas of your interest or if you have done Masters in Technology then most of the questions are based on your thesis. Also knowledge on CATIA software, which is generally used for designing in automobile companies, will be an added advantage, as there are certain questions based on this software as well.
Some of the interview questions and topics covered are:
• Which is your favourite subject? (a few questions based on the favourite subject you have quoted?
• Questions on Industrial Training.
• Explain the working of any 2 machines that you have observed working during your training period?
• Questions based on Ideal Gas law, Boyles Law.
• Explain the function and working of super charger.
• Explain least count of an instrument.
• List the values of Vernier Callipers and Screw Gauge.
• What is tolerance?
• Draw the diagram and label the features of Drill Bit.
• Explain Single Point Cutting Tool and how it is made?
• What is the composition of HSS?
• Describe details about yourself.
• List some of your weaknesses and strengths.
For you to be able to successfully clear the rounds and be selected, you need to be thorough with your technical knowledge and subjects that you have covered in your engineering course. The second most important thing to clear is t answer the questions with confidence.
- RE: Ashok Leyland Recruitment Procedure -Jitendra singh bisht (12/15/16)
- I have complete my post graduation. So; can i apply for the accountant post.
- BOB placement papers, interview experience, exam pattern
- Persistent placement papers, interview experience, exam pattern
- Maveric placement papers, interview experience, exam pattern
- MECON placement papers, interview experience, exam pattern
- Virtusa placement papers, interview experience, exam pattern
- iSOFT placement papers, interview experience, exam pattern