BCA Fresher Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for BCA Fresher
To secure an entry level position in the software development at XYZ Ltd. Possess strong technical skills and ability to pick up new things quickly.
- B.C.A. pass out with first class.
- Recognised as the best project developer on Android applications, submitted in the college.
- Possess good knowledge of Visual Basic, Microsoft, NET, Java, Java script, C, C++, HTML and Oracle.
- Ability to develop web content and gather sufficient information by Internet surfing.
- Exhibited good record of academic performance.
- Effective communication and inter-personal skills.
- Good command over verbal and written English.
- Hardworking with an ability to learn new things quickly.
- Tendency to complete the targets within the given time limits.
- BCA Fresher Career Objective and Career Summary -Viraj Desai (06/10/14)
- CAREER OBJECTIVE
Seeking a position in Information Technology Industry to utilize skills and abilities which offer professional growth while being flexible and innovative
• A Bachelor’s in Computer Applications from Guru Gobind Singh University, Punjab having interned with kjp Software for 3 months
• Winner of IT Pro, an intercollege quiz involving country’s top 50 colleges.
• Well versed with languages such as C++, Java, SQL and Dotnet
• Confident, good communication skills and an analytical bent of mind for solving complex problems
• Organised a number of events in college and was the captain of the hockey team
• Participated in numerous debates and essay competition
• Developed on various projects including Robot 325 which won the best project award in college