Beauty or Brain - who can rule the world?
Beauty or Brain – who can rule the world?
The combination of beauty and brain is not very common. The one who has got both brain and beauty is by far the most lucky person on earth. Every person has his own strengths and weaknesses, and the good traits definitely speak out in some or the other way. A beautiful person with his wrong deeds cannot excel; similarly a ugly person with a beautiful soul struggles throughout his life to prove himself. When we come to the discussion who can rule the world – beauty or brain, there come a plenty of points both in favour and against the notion. Let us discuss a few of them.
- Let us start with the saying “True beauty lies in the eyes of its beholder”. The beauty which holds the eyes of the one who perceives, rules the entire globe with its attraction.
- Beauty paves a faster way to success with its charm and charisma.
- Brain without beauty finds it difficult to withstand the initial phase of interaction, as ‘the first impression is the last impression’.
- Beauty not only implies the external look but also the inner beauty of the soul. The Inner beauty remarks the refined thought and soul which could win millions of hearts.
- Inner beauty is the requirement for the ‘higher purpose of existence and survival’. It is the internal beauty of the soul which helps in the self-growth and development of the society.
- Beauty implies captivity, and the world today follows the appearance and the external looks.
- We call women to be the most beautiful creation of God, and by far the women have a strong say worldwide which implies that the beauty is ruling the world.
- Brain is ultimate. Beauty would fade away with time, but brain is eternal and it gets polished and shines more with time and increasing age.
- Beauty can glow only if the person has good luck, conversely brain has the capacity to mould and shape the fortune and win the hearts.
- The adverse times being the right ones to judge; the brain shines like a diamond and paves its way out from the difficult situation, however, the beauty gets tugged up into the trouble.
- Beauty is God’s creation which cannot be made better, whereas, brain can be developed through human efforts and gaining worldly knowledge. The true efforts definitely succeed and rule the world.
- Brain has the capacity to retain career and gain recognition. Brain retains the relationships and knits the world into a single entity.
- Beauty might not be there with the brainy, but brain is present in every human in varying capacity. Even not so beautiful people may possess a sharp intellect and the capacity to rule the world, but a beautiful brainless idiot cannot even stand up in the race of life.
- Even the beauty contests like Miss World and Miss Universe are won on the basis of their intellect and not the beauty alone.
Beauty and brain is undoubtedly an unique and nice combination to excel in the life arena. When coming to the debate, the brain has an upper say over beauty. The inner beauty of the person is very close to the brainy, but the external looks alone cannot excel in life. Brain undoubtedly has the strong domination to rule the world in comparison to the external outlook and beauty.
More from CareerRide