BHMS Doctor Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for BHMS Doctor
To attain the post of “BHMS Doctor” in your hospital, where I can deliver my patient analyses and treatment skills, providing the increased cure index, thereby adding to the repute of the Hospital Chain.
- B.H.M.S., M.D. in Materia Medica with 5 year working experience as junior and senior resident at “HHH Medical College and Hospital”.
- In-depth knowledge of the subjects with excellent observation and interpretation skills.
- Experience as an editor of the weekly Homeo Magazine “JJJ Informer”
- “Lifetime Achievement Award” winner in the year XXXX from IIHP.
- Experience of working as a teaching faculty for Materia Medica and Repertory.
- Follower of the Hahnemanian Principles of Classical Homoeopathy.
- Attend the workshops and seminars on regular basis to keep updated with the latest advancements.
- Good diagnostic skills with sound knowledge of the lab investigations and getting them done as and when required.
- Experience of working as a Research Officer in a project with CCRH for a period of 1 year.
- Experience of drug proving and record keeping for the same.
- Excellent case taking skills, curative treatment along with Patient Management.
- Hard-working, sincere and dedicated towards the art of healing.
- BHMS Doctor Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/16/14)
- Career Objective:
To work at mid level position in homeopathic medical world that would allow me to utilize my acute knowledge of medical analysis and research in providing appropriate healthcare to the patients.
• 3 years work experience in the field of medicines after completion of Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery.
• Experience in treating the various chronic problems and acute diseases of more than 1000 people successfully.
• Possess the extraordinary record of bringing the human aspect while practicing during the internship.
• Expertise in understanding and analyzing the problems of the patients to come up with the best form of treatment.
• Experience of assisting the senior doctors in the multidisciplinary clinical research to solve the current health concerns.
• Proficient in maintaining the homeopathic database considered important in the treatment.
• Committed in delivering the results using the ethical work standards, as well as strong analytical skills.