Book Keeping career objective and career summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Book Keeping
Aim to get along with XYZ company for the profile of book keeping, thereby utilising my expertise in accounting and financial management to keep a check on the organization’s expense record in an effective manner.
- B.Com (H) graduate with 5 year experience in book keeping.
- Good command over accounts and finance management.
- Well versed with the credit and debit record maintenance of an organization.
- Good knowledge of ledger maintenance.
- Assisted the management during auditing.
- Knowledge of computers and the required softwares like MYOB etc.
- Proficient in calculating employee payroll, managing invoices and monthly reporting
- Experience of handling vendors for the office supplies from time to time.
- Firm believer in honesty, trustworthy and punctual towards work.
- Proficient in dealing with numbers coupled with a keen eye for detail.
- Team player and target oriented.
- Acknowledged for identifying the unused supplies and reduce the company cost for the same by my previous employer.
You may like