BPO jobs Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for BPO jobs
To attain the peak of success with my hard work and potential in shortest possible time. To yield better work prospective to the organization, and a competitive working environment to my subordinates with full encouragement and whole-hearted participation.
- 7 years working experience in the B.P.O. industry after M.B.A. in operation research and marketing.
- Experience of working at every level right from the customer service executive to the Business Delivery Leader.
- Achievement of giving the best output to the clients within couple of months of my taking the charge as BDL.
- Very much adapted to the rotational shift environment, round the week, even at the managerial level.
- Experience of handling both ‘voice’ and ‘non-voice’ process.
- Ability to get along the organization for long durations, so far changed only 2 organizations due to some personal troubles.
- Good aptitude to maintain an equilibrium between management and the employees.
- Certified and recognized for being the most compassionate boss by my subordinates.
- Utmost dedication and work efficiency, time no bar.
- Good communication skills, soft-spoken, better adaptability to the working environment.
- BPO jobs Career Objective and Career Summary -Viraj Desai (06/10/14)
- CAREER OBJECTIVE
Looking to secure the role of a Supervisor in YUPH BPO Ltd. Have tremendous experience in customer and team handling as well as good knowledge of processes for achieving efficiency consistently.
• An English Honours graduate with 4 years of experience in tyup BPO Ltd as a Senior Executive
• Conducted new productivity trainings and update technical and procedural knowledge to various executives
• Listen to calls and identify defects and suggesting improvements for better accuracy
• Responsible for answering escalated calls and handling customer needs
• Meeting of compliance standards of the company through identification of risks and other potential areas of improvement
• Awarded with the “Highest service satisfaction supervisor” award for the year 2010
• Demonstrated leadership by handling a team of 7 people which consistently scored 100 on service parameters for a record 3 months.