Business Analyst Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Business Analyst
To use my skills and knowledge in such a way to help companies run their business successfully, to provide a summary of changes, with clarity of impact on various stakeholders and alternative decisions to choose from.
- MBA with 4 years’ experience in XYZ company as a business analyst
- Analysed 50 reviews out of which the recommendations were taken up in 45 & among these 43 have already shown positive outcome and remaining two are in control phases.
- Keen interest in economic/political/legal awareness, thus up to date with changes in regulation, customer needs and trends.
- Possess an eye for detail and an ability understand current circumstances from the stakeholders.
- Ability to provide practical solutions with guidance on how/why they should be implemented.
- Onsite and remote support in implementation & resolving any issues faced by clients during post recommendation stage.
- Excellent analytical, communication and inter personal skills.
- Business Analyst Career Objective and Career Summary -Viraj Desai (06/10/14)
- CAREER OBJECTIVE
Looking to secure the role of a Senior Business Analyst in NKP Bank. The tremendous process experience along with good interpersonal skills have helped in achieving robust results for the company improving efficiency as well as bringing monetary benefits.
• A Masters in Finance from Anna University with over 4 years of experience as a Business Analyst in jhp Bank Ltd
• Responsible for managing a team of consultants for improving process effectiveness
• Involved in defining team structure, reporting requirements as well as documenting operating procedures and flow charts
• Ability to work under pressure, manage deadlines and delegate relevant tasks to the team for fulfilling overall CAREER OBJECTIVEs of the department
• Interacting with various clients and understanding business needs to develop effective programmes
• Awarded the “best analyst award” by the company for achieving a 100 % process improvement resulting in saving of over a million dollars
• Provided timely inputs to management helping them in taking better decisions for ensuring profitability of the company