Chef career objective and career summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Chef
Look forward to join your network of restaurants where I can use my expertise and talent to impress the customers with my delicacies and my employers with a high level customer satisfaction, thereby adding up to the prestige of the organization.
- BHM graduate with 7 year experience in ABC chain of hotels as Head Chef
- Proficient in cooking Indian, Italian, Chinese and Japanese cuisines with a high sense of synergistic flavours.
- Experience of television programs promoting some cost-effective and nutritive dishes for the health conscious in regular kitchen practice.
- Team player with ability to control around 20 subordinates at once.
- Ability to guide and supervise the preparations along with the self preparation.
- Utmost care for hygiene and safe cooking environment.
- Ability to cook healthy diet for the health conscious people.
- Proficient in keeping a check on the quality of food as per the standards.
- Experience of taking calls of the customers regarding the order placement, the efficient preparation, packaging and delivery of the same within the given time-frame.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
You may like