Computer technician career objective and career summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Computer technician
To use my genius and level of expertise in the management and efficiency check of the computers and laptops by signing in to the post of the computer technician, and joining the organisation with its approach towards an improved gadget with respect to its efficiency.
- B.A. with crash course in technical and repairing works.
- 7 year experience in computer desktop upgrade, maintenance, installation and repairing process.
- Ability to fix any sort of computer malfunctioning.
- Proficiency in LAN, WAN and network installation.
- Good working hand in handling repairs of MAC, notebook and tablets as well.
- Excellent communication skill to deal with the customers.
- Good negotiation skills to deal with the accessory suppliers and vendors.
- Knowledge of account management along with the sales.
- Ability to carry on the troubleshooting steps over call to the customers.
- Good command over computer programming.
- Ability to guide the customers regarding the usefulness of the softwares available.
- Update knowledge of all the latest softwares in the Indian market.
- Highly analytical with an ability to isolate and fix the problem.
- Computer technician career objective and career summary -Viraj Desai (06/13/14)
- CAREER OBJECTIVE:
Looking to secure the role of a Senior Computer Technician in jkp Ltd. Have tremendous experience in computer repairs and various aspects of maintenance to ensure perfect systems.
• A Bachelors in Computer Application with over 3 years of experience as a Computer Technician in yupl Ltd.
• Responsible for installation, repair, maintenance and upgrade of laptops and desktops
• Attended on-site training sessions as well as conferences and IT events
• Passionate about technology with a keen interest in fixing any problem pertaining to computers
• Ensured on a day to day basis that all of company’s hardware and software equipment worked properly as well as keep inventory of parts
• Ranked amongst the top 5 computer technicians by the Annual PC magazine
• Consistently provided quality service ensuring peace of mind for employees digital life
• Assembled computers from scratch and meticulous about user’s needs