Database Analyst cover letter - format and template
The HR Manager,
ABC Co. Ltd.
Sub: Coverletter – Database Analyst
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am writing in response to your job notification for the position of database Analyst on XYZ site.
I am working as a database developer for ABC Co. Ltd since 4 years and happy to mention some of my achievements in this role:
- Chief member of the investment system's development group.
- Contributed in designing and implementation of the custom data warehousing solution for Canadian clients.
- Team member implementing EagleMACE investments data warehouse solutions for $8 B CDN annuity fund.
- Built up data conversions and the loading programs integrating investment data from twelve special custodians on regular basis.
I’m well versed with:
- Handling projects using PL/SQL, data structure designing, data conversions in a batch run approach and in-house discussion and needs analysis.
- Translating pension data system from the SQL Server db to Oracle-7 db with time and budget constraints
- Developing data translation algorithms to translate a payroll data from presented SQL Server db to db.
Please find my detailed CV for your consideration. Should you need any more details, please do let me know.
Thanking you for your time and looking forward to hear from you.
You may like