English Teacher Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for English Teacher
To attain the position of “English Teacher” in your school, where I can deliver my literary skills while teaching the students and yielding the best results in the board examination, thereby enhancing the image and reputation of the school.
- M.A. English literature, B.Ed, PGT, with 4 year teaching experience for English subject at Higher secondary level.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Fluent in English speaking with great communication skills.
- Awarded for having maximum students in above 90% aggregate in board exams twice.
- Proven ability to coach the students with a natural aptitude of imbibing the language skills.
- Experience of completing the portions in the curriculum within the devoted time.
- Ability to make the students more conversant with the language in order to incorporate fresh ideas with open thoughts in their descriptions.
- Experience of providing regular exercises of different modules and skill requirements to prepare students for comprehending and narrating all the tasks in the examination.
- Ability to guide students for their public examination in an efficient manner.
- Insightful, with quick adaptability.
- Punctual, hard-working and open to fresh thoughts.
You may like