Faculty Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Faculty
Seeking the post of “Assistant Professor, Genetics” as a member of faculty in your institution, where I can utilize my expertise teaching skills, towards the growth of the organization.
- M.Sc. Botany and Ph.D. Genomics with 8 year teaching experience as lecturer at various institutions.
- Sound knowledge of the subject with extremely good inculcating skills.
- Talent of teaching in an enjoyable and practical manner to keep the attention of the students.
- Honoured for giving the highest result for the past 3 years.
- Ability to identify the weak link in the class and coach them accordingly.
- Experience of setting question papers for the Delhi and IP University for the past 5 years.
- Experience of conducting workshops and seminars at state and national level.
- Extremely good communication skill, with extra-ordinary delivering potential in conferences and seminars as the guest speaker.
- Knowledge of maintaining record of the student database.
- Well-verse with the administrative works.
- Responsible to keep hold of the institute’s belongings with regard to the departmental infrastructure.
- Conversant with the co-workers and the students.
- Hard-working, punctual and sincere.
You may like