Finance Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Finance
To attain the position of “Finance Executive” in your company where I can deliver my calculative and analytical skills towards the development of the organization.
- B.Com, MBA Finance and Operation Management with 3 year working experience in the industry.
- In-depth knowledge of the subjects to base the statistical and analytical approach towards the projects.
- Experience in streamlining corporate operations and projects by developing appropriate systems and processes.
- Proven ability to identify the loopholes in the departmental processes and deficiencies in the training techniques, to save a 25% profit share to the net annual revenue for the organisation.
- Experience of representing the organization during the annual finance audit.
- Excellent potential to work with high accuracy to ensure the compliance.
- Strategic implementation of the project plan to achieve improvement in the end-to-end processes and streamlining the cross-unit effectiveness.
- Experience of managing the general accounts and handling the payrolls, maintaining the ledger for cash receipts and account payable.
- Team player with efficient time-management skills.
- Punctual, honest and trustworthy.
You may like