Finance Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Finance
To attain the position of “Finance Executive” in your company where I can deliver my calculative and analytical skills towards the development of the organization.
- B.Com, MBA Finance and Operation Management with 3 year working experience in the industry.
- In-depth knowledge of the subjects to base the statistical and analytical approach towards the projects.
- Experience in streamlining corporate operations and projects by developing appropriate systems and processes.
- Proven ability to identify the loopholes in the departmental processes and deficiencies in the training techniques, to save a 25% profit share to the net annual revenue for the organisation.
- Experience of representing the organization during the annual finance audit.
- Excellent potential to work with high accuracy to ensure the compliance.
- Strategic implementation of the project plan to achieve improvement in the end-to-end processes and streamlining the cross-unit effectiveness.
- Experience of managing the general accounts and handling the payrolls, maintaining the ledger for cash receipts and account payable.
- Team player with efficient time-management skills.
- Punctual, honest and trustworthy.
- Finance Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/24/14)
- Career Objective:
To work at a mid-level position and use my finance and numbering skills to administer all financial documents and processes.
• 2 years work experience as Finance Executive after completion of Bachelor’s Degree in Finance.
• Proficient in preparing the ad hoc reports and conciliations as per the requirement and need.
• Expertise in preparing the bank statements and the transaction, and posting in the system.
• Looking after the manual and system reconciliations under the guidance of Finance Manager.
• Experience of preparing and reconciliation of the income schedules month on month basis.
• Thorough knowledge of the preparation of weekly payroll and posting the journals in the finance system
• Expertise in computing skills and practical applications of MS Excel and Word.