Finance Director Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Finance Director
To attain the post of “Finance Director” in your organization, where I can utilize my potential in the area of finance and marketing to save the expenditure and enhance the passive income, thereby contributing towards the development of the organization.
- M.Com. with MBA in Finance and Marketing. 6 year working experience as “Finance Director”
- In-depth knowledge of financial planning and products.
- Experience of the operational projects and insight of the annual budgets.
- Ability to plan budgets, track and operate the financial plannings accordingly.
- Experience of tracking the expenditure effectively and honoured for saving the expenses by 10% per year for the organization.
- Ability to draft new projects for the financial growth and implementing the same with best results.
- Ensuring to abide the legal compliance.
- Experience of providing financial control and stability for the organization.
- Ability to analyse, interpret and act securely with the regular market trends.
- Excellent knowledge of system process and procedures.
- Team player and trustworthy.
- Hard working and target oriented.
- Finance Director Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/13/14)
- Career Objective:
To work at a senior level position in finance industry that would allow me to utilize my financial and business-related analysis and research experience for growth of company.
• 9 years work experience in the field of financial analysis after completion of MBA in Finance.
• Experience in managing financial reporting, consolidation and financial analysis process of firms effectively and efficiently.
• Possess the extraordinary record of bringing the company in the top three firms of the city from last 5 years.
• Expertise in communicating with the top level management and presenting the financial plans for the growth of organization
• Expertise in fiscal management right from planning to managing monetary functions including financial reporting, purchasing, budgeting, payroll processing, and property management.
• Committed in delivering the results using the ethical work standards, as well as strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.