Finance Fresher Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Finance Fresher
To secure the job in the Finance sector in your organisation which could help me learn new skills and deliver my potential of financial analysis and strategic implementation of the new approach towards the development of the company.
- B.B.M., MBA in Finance and Administration.
- Sound knowledge of the finance administration and technological approach for the analysis and implementation of the projects.
- Ability to resolve queries and issues concerning pension, tax filing, insurance policies and regulations.
- Knowledge of banking rules and regulations concerned with the company accounts.
- Ability to handle cash receipts, company account payments, payrolls and general accounts.
- Capable of supporting and handling annual finance audits.
- Ability to maintain record book and ledger entries.
- Proficiency of working with MS Office and Open Office with good command over finance related applications.
- Talent to develop and implement capital expenditure plans.
- Believer of team work, with confidence of handling the task alone as well.
- Efficient time-management skills.
- Hard-working, dedicated and sincere towards profession.
You may like