Financial Analyst Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Financial Analyst
To achieve the position of “Financial Analyst” in your company, where I can use my accounting and analytical skills for the efficient financial unit in the firm, thereby contributing towards the growth of the organization.
- B.Com, MBA Finance and Research Management with 5 year working experience.
- Good knowledge of the subjects with analytical aptitude to set up high performing strategies.
- Sound understanding of the banking regulations, and the issues concerning their de-merits.
- Experience in handling the banking, pension, insurance and other saving schemes and policies.
- Experience of identifying, analysing and organising the annual business plans and strategies.
- Ability to co-ordinate meetings with the clients.
- Proven ability of conducting the quarterly financial reviews.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills with talent to interact with the members of department from time-to-time for any improvement in the existing strategies and project streamlining.
- Proficiency in Excel, Outlook and Power-Point. Good hand in working with Open Office as well.
- Good command over share and market trends.
- Team-player, efficient worker, organised approach and target oriented.
- Efficient time-management skills.
You may like