Flight Attendant Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Flight Attendant
To secure the position of “Flight Attendant” in your organisation, where I can utilize my hospitality skills delivering a quality and comforting customer service, adding to the reputation of the organisation.
- B.Sc. Aviation Sciences with 4 year experience as “Flight Attendant” at ABZ Airways.
- Soft spoken, good communication aptitude with extremely good inter-personal skills.
- Sound knowledge of standard operating procedures required in the aviation industry.
- Experience of handle the customer enquiries there and then.
- Ability to help the customers with a safe and secure journey, with all their comfort level.
- Awarded with the “Best Performer Award” with respect to the highest customer satisfaction index.
- Excellent work ethics with professionalism towards customer service and comfort.
- Experience of working in flexible work environment.
- Good interactive skills with the talent of delivering the regulatory guidelines very clearly.
- Proven ability to thrive under high pressure.
- Team player with soothing word zone to comfort the customers.
- Hard-working and sincere towards profession.
- Flight Attendant Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/24/14)
- Career Objective:
Enthusiastic and energetic professional to join mid level position in aviation industry where I can utilize my customer care and interpersonal skills to enhance passenger’s security, safety and comfort.
• 3 years work experience as Flight attendant after completion of commercial aviation training.
• Expertise in handling the service arrangements like food, beverages, shopping on board and others.
• Well versed with the safety inspections to be given before takeoff and landing as per the company regulations.
• Got good hand in implementing the security procedures and performing the security sweeps during the flight.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to handle the passengers from different cultures and backgrounds.
• Excellent emergency management skills to assist the passengers and crew as per the requirement.