Food and Beverages Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Food and Beverages
To secure the position of “Operations Manager” in Food and Beverage industry to show my excellence in hospitality sector and aiming to grow along with the development of the organization.
- B.H.M. with 6 year experience in the Hotel industry.
- Sound working knowledge of the kitchen duties and responsibilities in the hotel industry.
- Polite and soft-spoken with a generous and professional outlook towards the customers.
- In-depth knowledge of the kitchen equipment and appliances.
- Responsible with utmost care towards hygiene.
- Experience of monitoring the operations for the venue.
- Ability to manage and co-ordinate the kitchen staff to ensure the on-time requirements at the counters.
- Proven ability to provide the best output within the estimated budget.
- Experience of preparing all the food and beverage as per standard industrial norms.
- Abide to the compliance in following the safety policies.
- Efficient time-management skill, hard-working, punctual.
- Dedicated and sincere towards profession.
You may like