Food and Beverages Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Food and Beverages
To secure the position of “Operations Manager” in Food and Beverage industry to show my excellence in hospitality sector and aiming to grow along with the development of the organization.
- B.H.M. with 6 year experience in the Hotel industry.
- Sound working knowledge of the kitchen duties and responsibilities in the hotel industry.
- Polite and soft-spoken with a generous and professional outlook towards the customers.
- In-depth knowledge of the kitchen equipment and appliances.
- Responsible with utmost care towards hygiene.
- Experience of monitoring the operations for the venue.
- Ability to manage and co-ordinate the kitchen staff to ensure the on-time requirements at the counters.
- Proven ability to provide the best output within the estimated budget.
- Experience of preparing all the food and beverage as per standard industrial norms.
- Abide to the compliance in following the safety policies.
- Efficient time-management skill, hard-working, punctual.
- Dedicated and sincere towards profession.
- Food and Beverages Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/24/14)
- Career Objective:
To secure a mid level position in the Food and Beverage industry where I can use my communication and interpersonal skills to ensure the utmost customer satisfaction and deliver the services as per defined norms.
• Food & Beverage server with 2 years of work experience working with a prestigious restaurant after completion of Bachelors degree.
• Promoted from the post of maintenance worker to the Server in the time frame of just one year.
• Proficient in managing food and beverage operations and all the other activities linked to the services.
• Thorough knowledge of the different types of cuisines, mocktails and cocktails served in the restaurant.
• Excellent skills to make the customers feel special and welcomed to make them repeat guests of the restaurant.
• Expertise in handling the unsatisfied customers and ensuring the problems get sorted in the best possible way.