Government Job Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Government Job
To secure the post of “General Practitioner” where I can utilize my art of healing and restoring the health of the attending patients, thereby using my skills towards a noble cause of patient cure and hospital responsiveness.
- MBBS, MD in general Medicine with 10 years experience as health practitioner at government aided institute.
- In-depth knowledge of the medical subjects with an up-to-date knowledge of technological and medical advancements in the world.
- Keen observer with good grasping aptitude with regard to identifying and diagnosing the patient illness.
- Soft spoken and gentle approach towards the patients.
- Proven ability to work with patience and dedication even under high stress environments.
- Extending my role of being the medical practitioner to a preserver of health through necessary hygiene and disease prevention guidelines.
- Examining patients and making sure of the professional approach and social sensitivity towards the physical examination of the patients.
- Ability to guide, supervise and train the junior doctors and internees.
- Ability to plan and schedule the duties for the staffs by making rosters.
- Experience of setting up camps and advising the poor patients the appropriate diet plan.
- Ensure safe working environment.
- Efficient time-management with dedication and sincerity towards work.
- Government Job Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/24/14)
- Career Objective:
To secure a mid level position in the public sector and contribute significantly in the government run programs.
• 3 years work experience of working in public sector after completion of Bachelors of Arts.
• Expertise in the area of econometrics, urban economics, public policy and micro economics.
• Experience of handling the team projects and providing the best financial solutions to the firm.
• Well versed with the working of the markets whether it is the primary market or secondary market.
• Strong understanding of the various instruments including equities, derivatives, bonds and others.
• Key learning in the segment of interpretation of data used in the various investment programs.
• Proficient in using the spreadsheets and other important software to analyze the financial data.