Government Job Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Government Job
To secure the post of “General Practitioner” where I can utilize my art of healing and restoring the health of the attending patients, thereby using my skills towards a noble cause of patient cure and hospital responsiveness.
- MBBS, MD in general Medicine with 10 years experience as health practitioner at government aided institute.
- In-depth knowledge of the medical subjects with an up-to-date knowledge of technological and medical advancements in the world.
- Keen observer with good grasping aptitude with regard to identifying and diagnosing the patient illness.
- Soft spoken and gentle approach towards the patients.
- Proven ability to work with patience and dedication even under high stress environments.
- Extending my role of being the medical practitioner to a preserver of health through necessary hygiene and disease prevention guidelines.
- Examining patients and making sure of the professional approach and social sensitivity towards the physical examination of the patients.
- Ability to guide, supervise and train the junior doctors and internees.
- Ability to plan and schedule the duties for the staffs by making rosters.
- Experience of setting up camps and advising the poor patients the appropriate diet plan.
- Ensure safe working environment.
- Efficient time-management with dedication and sincerity towards work.
You may like