Hotel Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Hotel
Attain the post of “Manager” in one of your chain of Hotels, where I can show my excellence in hospitality sector and aim to grow while learning, and contributing towards the development of the organization.
- B.H.M. with 5 year experience in the Hotel industry.
- Sound knowledge and talented enough to incorporate new ideas to maximize the Hotel guests
- Good working knowledge of the duties and responsibilities in the hotel industry, thereby achieving the customer satisfaction to enhance the revenues.
- Ability to maintain tie-ups with the corporate groups by helping them with their corporate leverage.
- Experience of handling the suppliers, vendors and the contractors in an efficient manner.
- Ability to manage and co-ordinate the kitchen staff to ensure the on-time requirements at the counters.
- Responsible with utmost care towards hygiene, monitoring the work quality and the effective customer service.
- Experience of maintaining the records and creating reports regarding the hotel accounts to be discussed with the Hotel owners.
- Polite and soft-spoken with a generous and professional outlook towards the customers.
- Experience of helping the tourists with the nearby tourism details and arranging the transportation for them.
- Abide to the compliance in following the safety policies.
- Efficient time-management skill, hard-working, punctual.
You may like