Increasing no. of Engineering Colleges is a boon to the society.
- Yes, increasing number of Engineering Colleges is a boon to the society as they provide a platform for the intellectual people of the country.
- As there is an increase in the number of Engineering Colleges students can get various options to pursue their desired area.
- Engineering college increases the efficiency of the students by honing their skills which is better for their personality development.
- They make more people employable.
- Increase in number of Engineering Colleges does not guarantee the quality of engineers India requires today.
- The number of Engineering Colleges is increasing but the number of job vacancies has decreased proportionately creating a dearth of jobs.
- India’s literacy rate is decreasing and people need more primary education as they cannot afford the luxuries of the engineering college, imparting primary education would mean more educated people.
- Rather than focussing on the number of Engineering, the target should be the qulity of education imparted, trainer to student ratio.
- Focussing on increasing number of engineering colleges means not training the people in other fields.
It is true that engineering colleges are the need of the hour as they hone the skills of the students making them a powerful asset for India. But the other fact is that 63% of the population is still illiterate. It is only making the coming time worse for India. People should be imparted primary education which would result in more educated young men and women, which in turn will help in overall development of the country. We should also focus on training our population in various fields so that it is not an unbalanced growth.
- RE: Increasing no. of Engineering Colleges is a boon to the society. -kumar (10/26/17)
- In my opinion Increasing no of Engg college is not a boon to the society. In every locations there are to see many number of engg colleges in every 5 km distance. they are only in business mind to educate students.. a student get low mark in school and applies a private college and paid much money then he get a engg seat from the college.and the staff also has no stuff to teach what is actual BE.
- RE: Increasing no. of Engineering Colleges is a boon to the society. -nidhi (09/17/16)
- engineering colleges should not increase because der vil b no quality education provided rather most of d students study just to clear d subjects n read oly important questions n scanner
- RE: Increasing no. of Engineering Colleges is a boon to the society. -RAHUL SHUKLA (08/25/16)
- To my mind ithink.i do not agree with a topic.as the present situation there are already no of engg colleges in india bt the quality of such college is much lower from those of other abroad .we are not the production company of producing enggs.the more should be given to quality less engg with quality will help in developments the others have other option other than engg.
- RE: Increasing no. of Engineering Colleges is a boon to the society. -ankit (04/09/16)
- as the no. of engineering colleges get increases, the quality of studies in engineering gets on decreasing.Privatisation is the most important factor in increasement of engineering colleges.In now a days,engineering colleges becoming a business for the people.
At the end,we can say as we are increasing the quantity of engineering colleges we are decreasing their quality...
- RE: Increasing no. of Engineering Colleges is a boon to the society. -kanhai kumar (01/02/16)
- According to me we should more Focus on quality of education rather than quantity. As per the recent survey 80% Indian graduate not fit for jobs . these things are happening due to giving less importance to quality education. It is a fact that increasing no. Of colleges increase the scope of higher education , but our focus should be outcome of inputs that we are investing like TIME and Money.
So my conclusion on this topic is that we should give importance of quality over quantity, which is requirements of today India.
- RE: Increasing no. of Engineering Colleges is a boon to the society. -Manish Kitadikar (11/04/15)
- According to me, increasing engineering colleges can't be a boon because every student has his own choice for his or her career.Instead of focusing on just one field they should be given chance in other fields.If you support engineering then what will happen to the medical,army,agriculture,media,etc fields.
- RE: Increasing no. of Engineering Colleges is a boon to the society. -Nikhil Pandey (10/02/15)
- There are always two faces of a coin.Engineering colleges are stiil the heartthrob of development of Indian economy.So they must be in such a condition that the students passing out from institute should have an integrated knowledge towards their particular subject and keenness to perform some epic contribution towards their workplaces.But in the present era so many institutes are extermporing only degree holders not the talented engineers.So there should be strict rules to keep an eye on quality of engineers not on the quantity.
- RE: Increasing no. of Engineering Colleges is a boon to the society. -Group discussion - kanupriya (07/04/15)
- Rather than increasing the quantity we must focus on the quality.check whether the passed out students have the knowledge about their field or not.Now in India,after doing btech student come to know what he really want to do.c No. Colleges are increasing,jobs are decreasing.There must be limited no. Of colleges so that who really want to become engineer work hard for it and get their dream college.In colleges there must be practical knowledge,rather than theoretical stuff.Youth just need to be nourished.It leads to great development
- RE: Increasing no. of Engineering Colleges is a boon to the society. -bhagya (07/04/15)
- as our country economy is based on farming we should impart training to farmers so that our farms would be fruits of technics not only farmers hardwork............
- More Group Discussion links: -Group Discussion (01/04/12)
- Dos and Don’ts of participating in Group Discussion
8 things you should NOT do in a GD
10 things to succeed in GD
Preparing for GD
Just before the GD
During the Group Discussion
Prerequisites of a Group Discussion